This is for anybody and everybody interested in the everyday mundane chores of a mechanical engineering grad student, who'd rather be sleeping anytime than writing all this bull!

Monday, July 24, 2006

Of past and past tenses

So, I've been reconnecting with lost friends this week..and I am amazed at how often one can suddenly forget about all the people they've come across in life..I did!! So after months, I got on to my MSN and Yahoo and all the other chatormanics..fished out phone numbers and gave them all a call or a ola..it sure was amazing listening to those voices and living some times in your life all over again..great to know that everybody's doing awesome...but sadly everybody in India seems to be almost always busy with life, or getting from one place to another..there's no fucking way in hell I am ever spending so much time in daily travel..I mean what'll happen to my music and all the silly things I do if I spend 2 hours stuck in traffic daily!

Lo, I digress, nyways..so I called up an old flame yesterday just to say hi, and ended up talking for more than an hour..Its been close to 4 years now since we went our ways and 2 since we talked..but well she seems just the same..glad that she's doing awesome! called up my best friend in bbay and she seems like she's finding her foothold too, getting the hang of the demon bbay can be. Talking to people back home reminds me of how much I've changed since I've come here, how I used to be and the things I used to do so very differently. My music's changed, my keyboard playing has been the greatest plus..something that I would'ntve been able to pick up in India. Though my effort to find myself still continues..I am really fucked up you know, so it takes time!:-)..nyways I think I;ll call it a night and write some more sometime later..maybe tommorow. I think I am gonna make it a habit to write something down everynight..helps when you go through them a year later..tah tah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home