This is for anybody and everybody interested in the everyday mundane chores of a mechanical engineering grad student, who'd rather be sleeping anytime than writing all this bull!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Tommorow I am gonna run as if there's no tommorow, tommorow I am gonna get up take a shower, put on my running shoes and run..its been a freaking one month since I did that and I feel bad to my bones..I am gonna get up early and run. Thats my anthem for the week to get me going. BTW, I shot a +43 in golf today playing 9-hole..man do I suck or wat..its the 2nd and the 3rd shot thats fucking me up..This game is tohtally difficult to have control..hats off Vijay singh, Tiger woods..dunno how you guys do it. The only saving grace was that I did better than I did last time, improved by 6 shots but hey i think it'd take me atleast 50 games to get to +10-15. My eyes are sleepy and the golf course has taken its toll..I am off to bed! tah tah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home