This is for anybody and everybody interested in the everyday mundane chores of a mechanical engineering grad student, who'd rather be sleeping anytime than writing all this bull!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Typing dehavu

Ohkay I am gonna try a crazy thing here never attempted before i.e. typing whatever I am thinking while I am typing, so lets start :

_empty_nothought_absolutelynothing_ohkay_here_itgoes_i think_nups_still_nothing_wow_there_you go :

man.man what are you doin..get back to ytour thesis (audible guilt pang)..i think i should be able to get the literature review done in about 2 months or so..fuck what are they showin on MTV..this worlds gonna go the dogs..YO MAMMA..what kind of a show is that..fuck it(flip channel)phew..elisha cuthbert is hot..fuckin shit..holy cow..holy shit I am moving to canada..oh wait this is like a typing dejavu..i mean i wrote something even before i thought about it!holy cow..yawn, fuck someone must be real bored if they reached till here..holy cow..ohkay I am bored..typing dejavu..btw, why is dejavy not said like dehavu,...whatever whoda**** cares..atleast I discovered "typing dehavu" today..fuck, I am good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home